Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, red velvet waffle cone. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Even the waffle cone pattern gives a nod towards the classic waffle cone look, while having it's own intricate design. WCZ Red Velvet Bakery Emulsion is perfectly blended to give your waffle cones an irresistible flavor, aroma an, color. Red Velvet Waffles Waffle Cones Ice Cream No Churn Ice Cream Icecream Craft Ice Gelato.
Red Velvet Waffle Cone is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Red Velvet Waffle Cone is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have red velvet waffle cone using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Waffle Cone:
- Get For red velvet cupcakes (eggless)
- Get 1 cup maida
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda
- Get 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Prepare 4 tbsp amul butter
- Prepare 3/4 cup sugar powder
- Get 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Get 3/4 cup boiled beetroot puree(for colour)
- Prepare 1/4 cup warm milk(as required)
- Get To make Red Velvet Waffle Cone:(1 serving):
- Get 1 waffle cone (ready available)
- Make ready 1 red velvet cupcakes (crumbled)
- Make ready 2 scoops Vanilla ice cream
- Make ready Handful fresh strawberry pieces
- Get Few pomegranate pearls
- Prepare Chocolate sauce to drizzle
Red velvet is a bit of cocoa with buttermilk (sour milk). Proclaiming the notion that ice cream cones are more than just a serving vessel, The Konery red velvet waffle cones are a delicious, fun, and modern take on the familiar waffle cone. Made with only the highest quality, gourmet ingredients, these cones. Red velvet waffles topped with a cream cheese glaze, whipped cream, and strawberries is a decadent treat for Valentine's Day breakfast.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Waffle Cone:
- Boil 1 beetroot, peel and grate and with little water grind in mixer grinder jar to smooth thick liquid mixture. Strain & keep aside.
- Mix maida, baking powder, cocoa powder,mix and seive thrice, keep aside.
- Keep oven for preheating. Grease cupcakes tray. Place paper cups in each cavity of cupcake tray.
- In mixing bowl add melted butter,mix sugar powder, beat the mixture for 1 min. Add beetroot puree and vanilla essence,mix well.
- Add maida flour mixture, little by little,mixing with wooden spatula,so no lumps are formed. Add little milk as required to make smooth cake batter.
- Fill this prepared cake batter into cupcakes mould tray. Bake at 250C high for 5 mins..then lower to 180C..bake for 20 mins..or till done(baking time may vary..with different oven).Cool at room temperature,use as required.
- To assemble RED VELVET WAFFLE CONE (1 SERVING)..Take one waffle cone. Keep little tilted.. In it fill red velvet cupcake crumbs (crumbles with hand) as shown.
- Place 2 scoops of Vanilla ice cream..pushing one scoop inside the waffel cone.
- Sprinkle/ topped it lavishly with chopped strawberry pieces and few pomegranate-pearls. Drizzle with Chocolate sauce. Similarly prepared more red velvet waffel cones as required. Serve/Relish Scrumptious RED VELVET WAFFLE CONE..as Dessert immediately.
Red Velvet Belgian Waffles. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. IndiaMART > Bakery & Confectionery Products > Bakery Products > Waffle Cone Premix. SwissBake's Waffle Cone Mix - Red Velvet produces crispy, perfectly textured red velvet flavoured cones ideal for scoops of ice cream. Surprise your sweetie with a fun breakfast - Red Velvet Waffles! For Waffles: Pour mixture into preheated Belgian waffle iron, close the lid and cook per waffle iron directions.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food red velvet waffle cone recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!